In this episode
In this, the sixteenth episode of my NaPodPoMo series for 2021, I take the side of pragmatism on the question of proprietary vs Free software.
Huge number of links today!
- Wikipedia: Linux
- Wikipedia: Free and Open Source Software
- Wiktionary: pragmatism
- Free software: Firefox, Visual Studio Code, Audacity, GIMP, Element, LibreOffice
- My blog post on Windows Update: Windows Update – why?
- Wikipedia: Richard Stallman
- Wikipedia: Four Freedoms
- Creative Commons
- NaPodPoMo episodes on Creative Commons from 2018 and 2020
Get In Touch
If you haven’t already done so, please do subscribe to The Big Slurp wherever you get your podcasts.
Also, let me know if you have any thoughts on what I’ve spoken about today,
or if there’s anything you’d like me to cover or offer my opinion on in a future episode.
Drop me an email to email@example.com, reach out to me on Facebook, Twitter, or Mastodon, or leave a comment for this episode below.
If you like what I’m doing, why not leave a review for The Big Slurp wherever you found this podcast, or email or comment and let me know you’re listening.
Funky Horns by Stefan Kartenberg
(c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license.