As the sun sets on the NaPodPoMo challenge for 2019, I talk about my new 3D printer and the fun and weirdness that it has presented me with so far.
- My last episode of this year’s NaPodPoMo challenge
- My 3D printer arrived yesterday
- “do not use in the uk”
- problems with one of the transports after powering-up
- managed to solve the problem myself
- currently printing a cat, I’ll post a new episode soon so that you can see the final product
- Dave’s Big Slurp will definitely happen, probably in the new year
- Keep in touch with me – contact details
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who joined me on the journey through this audio challenge for November. If you’re reading this, I probably mean you. To everyone who listened, read, responded, interacted… I’m incredibly grateful. Thank you.