Recorded a day late, outside, in the cold evening air, I play feedback from the Great Beans and Cheese Debate, and talk about the new TV series (and other versions) of The War of the Worlds.
- Outside on a brisk, no, nippy evening
- Still some houses using coal or equivalent
- Feedback on the Beans vs Cheese debate:
- Wikipedia: The War of the Worlds (British TV series)
- Wikipedia: The War of the Worlds (1938 radio drama) – Orson Welles, not Oscar Wilde!
- Wikipedia: Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
- Wikipedia: The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- A comedy of absence